ASIC ECR & EDGE APIs for professionals
If you want to start a new company registration or ASIC registered agent business, or you just want to dramatically improve your existing enterprise, we can help you achieve this. As ASIC software providers, system integrator and BPM specialists, our team has an extensive knowledge in, and experience working with, all ASIC systems.
We can integrate them into your existing infrastructure or build custom, tailored solutions, specifically designed for your business, aiming to optimise all aspects of your workflow, business processes and overall performance.
Our ASIC API suite is carefully designed and built, to help you maximise your ROI. We’ve achieved this by streamlining and simplifying the entire process, making sure that security, privacy and speed are at the highest levels possible.
ASIC ECR APIs
Electronic Company Registration (ECR) is a service that allows direct access to the ASIC registers. Using our API, you can register companies, reserve company names online and make payment by direct debit.
ASIC EDGE APIs
ASIC’s Electronic Lodgement Service (EDGE) is a service that allows Registered Agents to lodge various documents online, on behalf of their clients, for register changes or, agent services.
ASIC Electronic Company Registration APIs
- Form 201 (company registration)
- Form 410 (company name reservation)
ASIC Register Changes APIs
- Form 205A (notification of resolution-change of name)
- Form 370 (resignation of officeholder )
- Form 410B (reservation of a name-change of name)
- Form 410F (reservation of a name-extension of reservation)
- Form 484 (change to company details)
- Form 485 (solvency statement)
- Form 489 (change of address or office hours of registered body)
- Form 490 (change of officeholders of registered body)
- Form 492 (amendment to previously lodged document)
- Form 902 (amendment to previously lodged document)
- Form 6010 (company de-registration)
ASIC Agent Services APIs
- Form 361 (registered agent ceasing)
- Form 362 (appointment or cessation of a registered agent)
- Form RA17 (data amendment report)
- Form RA61 (review date report)
- Form RA63 (company debt report)
- Form RA65 (documents lodged report)
- Form RA67 (company debt report)
- Form RA71 (company details)
ASIC Generated Messages APIs
- Form 480 Annual Statement
- INV Payment acknowledgement
- RC05 ASIC generated correspondence
- RC09 Invoice Statement